1 Jan 2007
Scripture:
"For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by Him and for Him. (Col 1 v16)
The opening words of the Bible "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" illustrated to us God as the Creator. Nature itself is an excellent portrayal of how great and how powerful our God is.
I am created in His image and I am created for Him. May I grow more to be like Jesus (remember spiritual training and physical training... just taking the first small step) and may I continue to be sensitive to His leading, to hear and obey and act in the power of His Holy Spirit.
I give thanks to the Lord, my God because I was accepted into His Kingdom. I am His child and I serve the Creator King.
I thank God ...
1) for where he has placed me (Singapore, family, school, cell group and the people around me), I could have been born in a worse environment that what I am currently in.
2) for putting me through difficult situations because they will help me become a better overcomer.
3) for letting me find my destiny and further developing it (I enjoy the work as a teacher)
4) for giving me the confidence to take up school leadership track because that is a position of influence in systems and processes for You. (O Lord, grant that I may please you more than pleasing men. Give me your wisdom to strategize, plan, implement, monitor and communicate.)
Let this blog entry be a reminder for me whenever I am in darkness and seem lost; to remember that God is in control and he works for the good of those who love Him.
This was a verse I held on to in the past. Let it also serve to remind me of God's faithfulness and promise.
Jeremiah 29v13-14:
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you.
Praise the Lord!
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment